Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Count 'em lucky stars

This was what I've been up to for the past E-learning week:


Project meeting at Auggie's crib last Tuesday. We were the first customer of the day at Koi and we got to savour our usual Green Tea Macchiato. Take a look at Auggie's douche area; all that Nudies, Cheap Monday and April 77 could just be every guy's paradise. Oh, and Auggie was nice enough to provide us with lunch too.



Studying sesh with the XX at Jurong Regional Library like the usual. Had the tastiest chicken rice ever (which I call as "Jurong chicken rice") for lunch and dessert at Marble Slab Creamery. Day by day, we're growing tighter and tighter to each other. I love you, woman. Let's keep this up :')




Dropped by school last Saturday for a diving pool session with the diving committee. That's Nigel, who possesses an uncanny resemblance to Ip Man, and Abel when he's still a young, innocent boy and when he's well.... him now. HAHAH. Love my divers.


Parents went to Bkk over the weekends, Priscilla had to stay over at a friend's place while Vanessa stayed in school for her Girls Brigade camp. Lonelygirl94 for the night was bored and emo that she attempted tribal nails even though she was supposed to study.

After lonelygirl94 wasn't lonely anymore because gbgirl02 and cipgirl96 came home, we headed to the airport to surprise Mom and Pops at three quarters past midnight, when they touched down from Bkk. Such a thrilling night with all the ninja hiding and surprise strategizing. Hehz.



This is Dream Team, my dream team.
EBA presentation's finally over and that's one huge-ass burden swept off my shoulders.

---

And now, I'm back from Ban Mian and mugging with Keith and Ryan, just like the good ol' days, except we were missing the rest. I've been longing for the day that The Family reunites again. Call me naive, but I'd hate to give up on hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment