Thursday, March 21, 2013

Ripping people's heart out; you're too cute for that.

I'm scooting off to Tioman island over the weekends!

Extremely unprepared for the scuba-diving trip tomorrow although I've waited for more than a year just for this. Last year, Joanne was down with her family vacation and Darren tore two of his ligaments, so we never really came to signing up for our advanced license, but this holidays we're finally gonna make it happen, yay.

But tomorrow, I'd also be sobbing the hell away because it'd be my official last day of work at Khoo Teck Puat Hospital. Hate to say this but I grow attached to people so easily... Gonna miss all the big sisters there and I'd definitely be back to visit despite the distance :'( They are all too kind. Auntie Agnes even blanjah-ed me a stick of lipstick (random, I know) just because she feels sorry for my long working hours.

Such a bittersweet emotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment