Sunday, March 31, 2013

You're a dead fit, but my wit won't allow it.

Hi everyone I am here to announce that next week would officially be my last week of internship and this anticipation will be the death of me. But mah fwens will pull me thru ~



Remember the Thai-local zhi char I mentioned earlier on a few posts ago? Last Wednesday, Fel, Arynah and I went back for more and we ordered the must-have cream sauce prawn again along with kai lan veg that didn't taste so veggie-ish as Arynah would put it, LOL. Also, I learnt a new word "buto" today and that is now my new fav profanity. Suck that up, butos.

On a side note, here's a shout out to my bitch Jian Hao for accompanying me for lunch last Tuesday. Thank you I had a great time albeit the briefness of it all ^^




Good Friday encompassed insane Topshop adventures and 126 Dim Sum with my babyboo Trisha and Edmund. Also, we visited Naomi at work and she looks really adorbz in her work attire, heh. Cheers to the four of us making it to Marcomm next year! You have no idea how bloody stoked I am for the adventures to come. 



Thereafter, Edmund and I dropped by the central to meet Xx and Ericia for some late night supper. These two girls have been dearly missed :'-) If not for the fact that all of us were struggling to kick away the fatigue of a long, long day, we might have stayed a little longer. 

Ended the week off at Botak Jones with the 1D boyz and the food was bad never gonna go back again and I can't wait for our Tuesday movie date(!!)

Next week will be excel-fucking-lent, I just know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment