Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Tick tock

My Visa application was successful, but I'm still thoroughly annoyed at the fact that I wasted the entire day away waiting aimlessly for my Visa document that was expected to reach my door step at "any time between 9am and 6pm". And guess what? It didn't arrive at all. Urgh I hate such irresponsible courier service companies that don't even bother to notify you of a delayed/cancelled delivery. But that aside, at least that's one more huge load swept off my shoulders. The entire application process confused me more than chemistry and physics combined did. (Also, did I tell you the story of the girl who forgot to bring her passport to apply for her Visa? Yup, that's me.) Now all I'm left with is registering for my bank accounts, buying all the necessary shit I'll need, planning my orientation schedule, dealing with temporary goodbyes and mentally preparing myself for a torturous 16h flight, then I'm ready to pack up and leave. About one and a half month to go! 50% stoked, 50% not (don't worry my friends, I'm not that eager to leave you yet).


I know this looks really commercial but hooooly shit I think I'm gonna love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment