Friday, May 7, 2010

All it takes for your dreams to come true.



Uh, MYEs can smd. _l_ goes out to whoever set Physics P2.

No-blogging-during-MYE Plan failed as usual 'cause I can't keep the blogging urge. Planned my post-exams to-do list already. Teehee.
  • MEET ALEX!!!!! Haven't met him for 2 weeks can you believe it?!!
  • Write to Lummyyyy! Thanks for the motivation letter. I'll persevere till the end for you and you can reteach me Vegas Skies after that .
  • Vivo with 2E clique!!!!!! Miss y'all ttm.
  • Town with Fel, Jiaying and Joelle
  • Relive 2007 with JJ! Swing legs, flick ear, slap (your) face and long MRT ride ogay :B
  • Photography trip around sg with Gerald YAY.
  • Ice skating? Boob Dynasty?
  • Successful 4E outing? HAH!
Been lepEking with the lamest + funnest people ever and my tummy hurts everyday because they make me can't stop laughing, HAHAHAHAHAHAH. Esp at Subway with CW, JH, TM, XH, JP and R earlier on although I can't recall the jokes already. Saw my sissy with my ex-tuition friend there and he was like "Hey I know her" and my sissy was like "Really? I know her too" and uh, ya, it was awkward.

Tmrw is mug day + tuition.
The day after is mug day + tuition + mother's day celebration.
Err and yeah it's gonna be the same routine excluding the mother's day celebration for the next few months. FML, FYL, FOLs.

Blah bye.

Four hundred and nine. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment