Friday, May 14, 2010

Ice Skating w/ Boobies

EXAMS ARE OVAH, BITCHES!!!!!
FINALLY TOOK THE CIRCLE LINE (one stop, lawl)
, FINALLY LEARNT TO ICE SKATE & FINALLY MET ALEX AFTER 3 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Camwhores.


Happy people!!!!!!

YOGHURT + FRUIT LOOPS ♥

RORL (roll on rink laughing)

Stupid construction work gloves which smells was a rip off!!!!

Random guy (Myong Hyok) standing behind me gave me a shock of my life...

Photo credits goes to Fauzi the camera man.

My energy level was drained to 0% after all that ice skating + RORL + camwhoring. BUT ALL WAS WORTH IT. (: It'd be 1000000x more fun if Yas, Wendy and Joelle was around though, then it'd be a full Boob Dynasty outing. I MISS YOU GUYS. Can we have recess at our secret hideout again like we used to? :/

Lepaked within KLP for half an hour or so before we left for home and had din din dinner with AlexSynysterthepig ♥.

A7X LIVE IN THE LBC \m/

Four hundred and seventeen. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment