Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Yoghurt cures the hurt.

Okay the short post-exam break's over and BOOM, we're back to reality. We got back 4.5 subjects all at one go in a single day. Series of torment much. I expected much more, 'cause I honestly put in much more. :/ But apparently the teachers decided to give me more L1R5 points instead of more marks. L1R3 alone is already 22. Uh, whuuuud? ._.

Combined hums is fucked up. Both humans averaged out to a F9 even though I mugged the hardest for these subjects. I haven't seen a F9 for a long time please? Not even for higher chinese last year.

Physics was lamest. Retarded Nehe misled me into thinking the paper was upon 50 so I literally screamed and jump for joy for 5 seconds of my life until he confessed that it was upon 80 AFTER all that temporary happiness. SORRY MY BENCH MATES I LET Y'ALL DOWN. ):

Q: Why is the cup dangerous for young children to use?
A: It will bounce back to its original position and hit the child.

WHAT WAS I THINKING? -.- Srslyz.

Q: How does the movement of a transverse wave differ from that of a longitudinal wave?
A: Transverse wave, Up and down. Longitudinal wave, Left and right.

Stupid right??! But that scored me 1 mark, not bad ah. Nehe wrote a whole chunk of words and got a big fat egg HEEHEEHEE.
And my stupid answers brought laughter to lab mates around me so it's ok ♥.

Nom with Stella, Zul, Jianhao, Chongy, Bert, Fel and Alita at KLP after school. I had my Yoguru with fruit loops! YUMMMMM. (8 Alita, Bert and Fel drowned their sorrows in a full tub of ice cream + full can of whip cream. FATTENING + SINFUL MUCH. But it was fun filling out mouths with whip cream and nomming it on its own, HAHHAHA. ♥ my friends. (:

Sorry to whoever I've disappointed, both yesterday and today.

Four hundred and twenty. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment