Monday, May 24, 2010

There's nowhere to go but up from here.

_____ 14th monthsary, you.
Tbh, it was kinda painful.

Thank god class photo taking was postponed. I had to hide my puffer fish eyes everywhere I went. Free periods throughout the day except A.Math which was pretty good. Joshie got me addicted to some ninja fruit game on iTouch and we practised to join forces against Raynor and Xuanhao for Zen mode. Our trotters I mean fingers went mad running all over Jianhao's iTouch's screen slicing the fruits, hahah. I ♥ my friends. They really crack me up.

Did I mention we have chinese supplementary after school from today till Wednesday? And that I've chinese tuition from 6 - 8pm on Wednesday? Now that I have, here goes: EFF EM ELL. But for O's, I will. Just a week more anyway.

Haven't watched My Queen for quite awhile now. I wonder what's going on. I can't wait for Lucas to win the girl. He deserves so much more. Love is painful. (U)

Taking Horni to the doc's tmrw for a check-up 'cause he seems ill and Lummy's accompanying me! It's been long, eh? Let's make tmrw a good one, and we can talk about anything under the sun. I have so much to tell you.

Ciao.

Four hundred and twenty six. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment