Thursday, May 27, 2010

Roller coaster ride.

This week's been a roller coaster ride, from 8'( to a combination of :D and :''/to :') to :/, but I'm glad it's all over and tmrw's gonna be a :).

Said I'd take Horni to the doc's on Tuesday and I did. Many people have been asking, so I'll make it clear that Horni is my cactus and the "doc's" is actually the plant farm. Heeheehee. The florist said Horni had no hope left so I'mma spend his last days with him. I thought cactuses were the easiest plants to take care of, so tell me, WHY?!? )': Decided to adapt new cactuses and contemplated for damn long 'cause all of 'em looked so preeeeeeetty and yuuuummy!!! Ended up picking the 2-in-1 one with a turquoise one and a zebra-striped one. COOL OR COOL?


On the extreme left is Horni (dying already nuuuuuuuu he can't even stand straight) followed by Lammy and _______! Haven't thought of a name for the zebra-striped one yet. ANY SUGGESTIONS? (:

Walked back to PP for dinner at Pastamania 'cause I was fungry. The baked rice was bad, I miss Pizza Hut's one! Btw, we stole 2 strands of Kiantong's hair from the counter, LOL. Gossiped for an hour like real aunties tsk tsk tsk, but it was funny while it lasted :B. Let's go watch nightmare soon!!!!

Sorted things out with Alex after tuition last night. It's all over and I have him back. I love you ♥. (':

Four hundred and twenty nine. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment