Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Enough is enough

So, are we at the part where I'm supposed to feel guilty in this story yet? It always ends this way anyway, but you know what? Today, I'm the author, and I'm changing the fucking storyline.

You are so sensitive, it scares me. I'm not using my private journal to write about how we should go about solving the issues between us anymore, I'm telling you these right here right now, because 1) the issues just keep piling up 2) why the hell do you think I created a private journal in the first place for? It's for me to jot down words I cannot say, not to fucking debate or go to war against you all the time. So what if you were the only one who had access to it? Didn't make a big deal because most of it was about you anyway. Well, at least now you don't. And you told me you have had enough. I'm telling you, that should be my line.

Nobody told me having a friend was this painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment