Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Dear you,

Dear you, I'm pretty damn sure I detected sorrow in your eyes. It's my forte, don't deny. You needn't say more, 'cause I know best how it feels to be in your shoes. I've survived that phase in life, and so can you. People mature as time ticks by, it's only a matter of when. You'll pull through this thunderstorm and I'll watch you make your dreams come true, 'cause good things happen to good people. For a friend and famous rapper to be, x.

Dear you, of all people, why me? One glance and you'll forget my face the next second. But, why did you keep me etched in your mind? Why did you want to know me more? I'll break you one day; it happens all the time. You should find someone new.

Dear you, I'm afraid of losing you. We barely talk, not to mention meet, and for a period of time, I forgot the sound of your voice. It's heart wrenching to know that we're only connected by a computer/phone screen. Each time I come across a photo of you and your friends, this tinge of jealousy comes creeping into my heart, 'cause I could've been the one in that photo, right beside you, if it weren't for the fact that we're miles apart. One thing I regret in life is to take that separate path from you, in hope we'd eventually meet at the exit, even though we swore to go the same direction from the start. This journey without you seems almost pointless. You're (still) the angel of my nightmare. There's just too many memories we've shared that I refuse to let go of. I miss you dearly.

Dear you, please don't call me cute. That's an understatement HAHAHAHAWAHAHSKHDAKJSD ok I was just kidding. But really, don't. My cheeks will burn.

Dear you, thank you for leaving the door on the latch even after I pushed you away. Thank you for still having your arms wide open. Thank you for offering me a ray of light when I'm left in the cold and dark. Maturing wasn't as worthwhile as I thought it'd be.

Dear you, you got me walkin' on air last Thurs by being in the classroom opposite, seated right in front of my eyes, for the entire two-hours long lesson. I'm sorry you caught me staring at you a few days back. It was the most awkward yet most enchanting five seconds of my life. It's like I visualised butterflies fluttering in mid-air and glitter falling from the sky and I heard a choir of angels caroling. Aloysius said something, but I didn't catch it, 'cause you KS-ed him and took my attention away. You are one charming man.

No comments:

Post a Comment