Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Apple Shampoo


I love how I can be so goofy and laugh my head off over the most trivial matters with these two girls at the back of the classroom, in total disregard of the lesson. #thatswhatigotoschoolfor

Three and a half hours worth of CSE lesson today. Jeraldyn and I went bonkers and started squealing randomly in the midst of the lesson. That was a whole new level of boredom. Not cool.

Results so far aren't pleasing at all. My Monday was entirely ruined since the end of lessons after getting back our ITB papers. ITB was the subject I slogged my guts out most for while the others couldn't give two fucks about it yet I'm one of the only four in class to flunk it. Da fuq? I will never sacrifice my sleep and mug overnight for it again (although I do admit mugging overnight with Zhuks and Keith at ECP Mac's was a night to remember). Felt so touched when #TB28 comforted me and Auggie even offered to lend me his imba notes to assure me a pass for the retest :')

No balls to tell mom about my grade yet. Hopefully I'll collect more positive grades for the next few days to cover up for my first failed module. My aunt just mass smsed the entire family tree to boast about her dearest prize possession making it to the scholars list. I want to be my mom's trophy as well. I want her to have something to be proud of. Sigh, I don't want to be my parent's regret.

Mom, I love you. Just felt like sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment