Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Time to g-o, go.

Amongst the sea of people at Munch, I spotted Yanzhou at the dim sum stall from afar and instinctively meandered through the crowd to give him a big, tight hug. That was the uh-oh moment when realisation hit me like a stone that I shouldn't have done what I did. Before I could wallow in regret, my left arm had been bruised. Owww :( but I really missed him so. Felt like a piece of me was missing without his presence throughout E-learning week, but smarter as well 'cause nobody was there to call me a dumb fuck.

Bumped into Jiunhon and Jiamin at Ourspace today where I first learnt that they were classmates. She asked how I knew him and as though rehearsed, Jiunhon and I faced each other with a smile and simultaneously said, "AIYA, LONG STORY!" Hahaha, I have no idea why that felt heartwarming, but it did. I'd like to see how our friendship would turn out to be :)

Dinner with The Family at ban mian. Feels Home to be in the east.
Thank you, Chern. No 'why's, just, thank you.

Remember all the sadness and frustration, and let it go.
'Cause you said so, H. Please be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment