Thursday, June 16, 2011

E for Eight

After months of their absence, their one-night worth of company was the best damn thing that happened to me this holiday. I can't tell you what it really is, I can only tell you how it feels like. This feels like Home. Three years have faded in a blink of an eye, but look at us now, we still exist.



The afternoon was dreary. We lied on the sofa doing nothing while waiting for full attendance. The girls watched Black Swan in the room while the boys played bball, before we finally left to Downtown East for dinner after much procrastination. We split up in the end; Fel, Yas and I to Burger King and the rest to the foodcourt. The Nacho burger was so nomz and filling that it lasted me for two days. =^^=

HTHT with Harvind and Hongzhou (weird combination ikr) while walking from the chalet to Whitesands and back again just to get a birthday cake for Yuhang. Uncovered a handful of their dirty, little secrets in exchange for baring all I have ever hidden behind my heart to them. I don't know why I did, but I did. Fucking unfair trade. -.- The shops were all closed by then, so no birthday cake, just mini chocolate eclairs. The packet of candles we picked excluded the bottom stand to hold the candles in, so we each held one or two in our hands instead as we lured the birthday boy out and sang the birthday song. Ryan smashed the eclair into his face, but he didn't know what else worse he was in for. Before he could even react, not to mention escape, he was dragged by his limbs to the poolside and thrown in with a thunderous splash.

Spent the rest of the night moving from room to room and in every room, every boy was playing either DotA or Fifa. Annoying nyer (as Jannah would put it hahaha) -.- Upstairs, Harvind, Raynor, Hongzhou and I played taiti with a forfeit of having to reveal an unknown secret. Absolute respect to Raynor for answering the question of which girl in TK he jizzed over. Jinzhuang was watching Ai at 4 fucking a.m. Can't stand his ah soh-ness.

Took a trip back home to shower before I headed outta the house again to meet Brandon, Yanzhou, Keith, Badai, Adam and Humaira to catch Super8 at KLP. The movie isn't as bad as it's rumoured to be, but X-Men or Kungfu Panda II would've been more worth it.

Knocked out for 14h the moment I reached home. No joke man.

I'll never look at you the same way again.

No comments:

Post a Comment