Thursday, June 23, 2011

Tribal Beats

At 9.30am, my eyes jerked open with such enthusiasm 'cause I recalled Stella warning me the previous night not to be late. On a normal basis, I'd skillfully tap my alarm clock off and slip back into dreamland. Me waking up on time was a sign for a bound-to-be good day, until I jumped off my bed and found myself aching from head to toes. Urgh, such a turn off.

Been attending pool sessions at Outram Sec the past two evenings and considering that I've not touched the pool for years, swimming six laps at a go without warm-ups killed me instantly. My legs wobbled till I could barely walk straight, but the diving part was dope. The equipment's really heavy though.. Boohoo, wish I was stronger and fitter :(

Ok, back to today. So, we had Pizzaslut for lunch, nom nom nomz. Chicken Royale + Spicy Drumlets + Minestrone Soup = Best damn thing ever (ignoring the price). Headed on to her house for Factory Day and we accomplished much. =^^=

This feathery thing on my head is Stella's masterpiece. So pweedy, right?

I love her so much that sometimes I doubt if I'm straight.

.. just kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment