Monday, April 30, 2012

20 seconds of courage



Sat: Charly T's for dinner and Awfully Chocolate for dessert with the famz + Atomic bomb clouds
Sun: Sending Dad off at the airport + Visiting Popo
Mon: A usual day at school with me being bored in HRM tutorial and wearing Ivan's watch around just because + Domino's Pizza for dinner with the Phoenix girls after Bboy tryouts/auditions.

Been through my first training session for both Handball and Bboy and as much as I've whined about regretting it, I didn't and I still don't. Before each session begun, my reluctance and fear of trying was enough to convince me to walk away, but thank God for friends who pushed me to stay. I have my duo Darrens, Chandini and Jacelyn for Handball and Naomi, Rachel, Nicole and Serena for Bboy, so three cheers for that ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment