Sunday, April 15, 2012

Wayfaring strangers.


Friday:
Fruits, nuts and biscuits for brunch before meeting the Phoenixes for dinner at T.G.I.Friday's.

Saturday:
Wet weather, beautiful sunset, guitar, singing, htht and most importantly, Phoenixes.

Today:
Jai Thai with Fel and Joelle just because we were craving for Thai food. Joelle Martha Yeo was raving on about how her attempt of making scrambled eggs for breakfast failed so terribly that she threw the entire plate of it away after trying a bite of it. Sigh, Martha Stewart indeed. Love these two, xx

It's the last day of the holidays. Having mixed feelings about this because I can't wait to see my Ad Infinitum kids / Phoenixes but I don't want to have to commit my time to tutorials, projects, more tutorials, more projects and even more tutorials and even more projects again. Year 2's not gonna have mercy on us, so God bless us all.

Oh well, que sera sera.

No comments:

Post a Comment