Sunday, April 1, 2012

Call me maybe.

Today, I can breathe. I'd humbly deny it if I could, but it's so infrequent that I can be spared from my, fortunately and unfortunately, hectic social life. As ironical as this may sound, my schedule for this holiday could just be more asphyxiating than that for school when it commences in a gauge of two weeks. But still, being busy with having fun over being busy being tied down with work for me any day.

Monday and Friday were spent in school working on the props and performance rehearsals, while Tuesday was the games trial. Grew tighter with my Phoenix SCs and DPAs over the past few meetings and I've gotta admit that they make me not regret signing up for BAOC :)


Dinner with Naomi, Vivian, Jinquan and Nico at Sho Teppan and dessert at Cold Stone Creamery after Friday's hard work:


Wednesday started out early and ended late. Queued up at CCAB for my SYF tickets with Joel, Josh and JJ before we stopped by Little India for some breakfast and mindless chat. Headed back home for some shut-eye before heading out again to watch Stella's soccer match together with Joelle and Fel. Thereafter, Brandon, Josh and Jianhao joined us for dinner at Ikea. Haven't savoured those heavenly meatballs in a long time, mmmm ~ And needless to say, when there's Brandon, there's definitely dirty talk. You have no idea how I miss dirty talking, and no, it's not what you think. Just know that I've missed Brandon so, so much.


To sum up Thursday: Ad Infinitum, Tennis, Pow Sing Chicken Rice, Yi Wan Tian Pin.


Late dinner at Bistro Bar @ i12 Katong on Saturday evening with the fam. I'm a sucker for food design. I spend more time admiring or snapping shots of the food rather than actually consuming it. Oh and I picked a shirt that has really cute wooden buttons with anchors carved on 'em for Daddy. Luvvvv it.


No comments:

Post a Comment