Saturday, April 7, 2012

Classical Journey / SYF Display Band 2012





10th April 2010:
"Flawless, perfect, simply magical - That's what the TK band is."


I'd like to say "I told you so", but it'll only be half-true. Nevertheless, we're always winners in our hearts and nobody can overtake that legacy of ours. That moment of massive applause felt so damn good. Batch of 2010, cherish and never forget that moment. Our final show was invincible. Look at how far we've come, from a potential bunch of sec 1s to a promising batch of sec 4s. Gotta admit I'll miss this whole thang. (: Batch of 2012, get that darn trophy back.


7th April 2012:
Gold with Honours, Best Display Band of the Year.

Well well, look who just got our darn trophy back. Victory (despite it not being mine) never tasted this sweet. This overflowing joy in me could just last me for an entire week.

And I'd like to congratulate Bowen and West Spring for clinching their Gold award. West Spring cheered for TK when we exited the Indoor Stadium, which made me tear so much more :') That's what I call sportsmanship.

1 comment:

  1. Many years on and you'll still feel the joy with them, feel the pain with them. I have never felt so nervous during the announcement of results before (out of all previous years I attended). Oh and by the way, I was the one who recorded and uploaded that video of the results ;-)

    ReplyDelete