Monday, October 22, 2012

Chrome Hearty

I'm back from a sleepover at Esther's + advanced birthday surprise for Zongyang.

We first put up an act, in which Xx was supposedly giving him the cold shoulder for "something wrong he said". It ran smoothly without much hiccups, so much so that he fell deep for it. In the midst of his "apology" towards Xx, we appeared with a birthday cake and he was stunned and speechless. Gosh, I love that feeling of successfully surprising someone. That facial expression -- priceless.


Blind-folded him and led him to the entertainment room to watch the birthday video we recorded for him on the projector screen. My contribution for the birthday messages wasn't exactly a message... I lip-synced to Jay Chou's 彩虹 (inside joke) instead and I have lost all face. I even attempted to rap. -___- After the video was the "prize presentation" of the Chrome Hearts-inspired wristlets that Esther and I hand-made for the group. I love pampering my friends with small tokens like these ^^ (even though these small tokens don't come with small prices...)


Jumped in for a quick swim at the pool before we came up for some supper. Esther whipped up some tom yam soup for supper part 1 and we had the birthday cake for supper part 2. FATTY ME IS FAT :(


Slept in till 9ish before we left for our dreaded lessons.

Been so long since I've planned such a spectacular (buay paiseh abit) birthday surprise. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment