Friday, October 26, 2012

Thingsssssss to do


I want to live in a farm and milk the cows (must be the farmville influence urghhh ikr). I want to brick up piles of books around me, while I submerge into a world of make-believes or perhaps a time-travelling journey. I want to take my camera out for a walk to meet the sun and the clouds. I want to watch those baby daisies striving to crack through those concrete floors, unwavered by all obstacles. I want to eat lotsa food; cheese toboki, tom yum soup, sambal prawns (idk what's gotten into me), bbq stingray, flavoured pancakes, blueberry pies, xiao long bao, green curry prawns and phad thai, lemon meringue ice cream, indian rojak, duck and century egg congee and I could go on forever.

I need to get my hair done at the salon because I can't stand my ugly black roots any longer. I need to go for my semi-annual dental check-up. I need to apply for my basic theory test so I can get my freaking driving license. I need to speed up on reading my book before the workload from school grows too immense. I need to clean up my hurricane of a room. I need to prepare a birthday card and sketch a portrait for a certain someone's upcoming birthday.

Let's see how many things I get done by this week. Hopefully I'd clear at least the second half. No chance to complain about being bored for the time being 'cause life has gifted me such an elaborate list of things to do.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment