Wednesday, October 31, 2012

To the end of time



Slightly refurbished my room over the long weekend. Hope the difference is visible enough :$ 
I love how my curtains are now carefully unfolded, but with a not-so-glam laundry clip. I sleep looking at the bokeh of street lights and wake up to the warmth of sunlight.

I've displayed a small bouquet of fake daisies, slotted in a vintage wooden rack, by the window sill as well. On the right of the wooden rack is a mini Christmas tree that Lummy gifted to me, and on the left is a huge-ass jar of straw hearts from someone, which I unduly deserve and which I don't know what to do with until today. Too guilty to throw it away yet I have no use for it... 


The stranger who took this picture for us really cannot... So unaligned.

Today is Taiming's birthday and we (Jux Keydings) surprised him yesterday evening at the airport. We were self-entertaining and all else was lively as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment