Thursday, September 23, 2010

Can't you see you're my everything?

Yesterday was awesome! I srsly needa enrich my vocab, HAHAH. I'm so sick of using the word 'awesome'.

It was nice hanging out with the same people again. Gives the warm, fuzzy, belonging feeling. (: I felt much more consoled as I looked at Yuhang hold the cue stick and miss the cue ball as he shot it forward. There's finally someone who sucks at pool more than I do!

To Yuhang:
Happy that I mentioned your name in my blog now?

So we spent a good two hours on pool at HOP before the boys headed off to Cage while Fel went home while someone abandoned us to go dating, leaving me and Joelle alone at KLP. So much for class outing ah. So what did we two abandoned ladies do? We had lunch and spent the rest of the afternoon rambling / gossiping / bitching while waiting for the boys' Cage session to end. ^^ We spotted two couples having a double date too. ^^

No pix for the day! Sobx, I liked the vest I wore though :( Gonna meet these people again tomorrow! Can't wait.

On a side note, mine and Stella's dream came true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I needed to LOL so badly 'cause I was on cloud 9!!!!!!!! I have never felt so happy in a long time. It's stupid, but the stupidest things make me happy. I am a multi-layered chin girl~ (((((((((((((((:

No comments:

Post a Comment