Saturday, September 18, 2010

Ideal weekend!

Travelled all the way down to Pasir Ris Park just to walk Ryan's toy poodle together with Stella at ten in the morn. Ikr.


Meet Kash. He doesn't really like me though :(

We crossed paths with a golden retriever on our journey and the golden retriever got so attached to Kash that its owner had a tough time getting it to part from Kash. Awww sarang hae. ♥ So after Ryan took Kash home, Stella and I indulged ourselves in Cotton On and Devil Yogurt. Hur hur hur.

By the time I got home, I spent the rest of the afternoon doing the stupid Facebook status thingy which I shouldn't have started in the first place 'cause it's taking me eons to write the statuses. I still have 20+ to go after 80+ being done.

Dad brought us to the Night Safari with Aunt Korina at night. So fun reliving our childhood memories! Heh heh.

K ciao pao. Why am I the only one who feels like the prelims are already over? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment