Friday, September 24, 2010

Lepakapelepak

Wassup homies?! I have been lepaking like it's not only 30 days to O's oh em gee gee gee gee baby baby.

Pool + Wii at Chong's ahma's house yesterday!!!!






Initially when Stella and I were still on our way to Chong's ahma's house, it poured so heavily and we got so, so drenched :( But cool weather + no lessons + big house + unlimited supply of can drinks + pool + Wii + DSLR + OCK = Best location, time and condition to lepak which makes it all up. (Y)

So this morn I totally woke up on time for $2 soft-boiled egg and kaya toast breakfast with Lummy and I can totally crack the egg without any help and totally eat the egg white without breaking the yolk. Shan't quibble with the English noob whose hand kept being kiaped by the table! :) I ♥ kopitian breakfast!!!!!!!!

Tuition was so hilarious. We entered David's house and into the room and couldn't find a single soul but there was a sumptuous meal on the table. I was about the steal one piece of the bak kwa before I realised that David was actually hidden underneath the blanket at the corner of the room and was woken up by our conversation. SCARE THE SHIT OUT OF ME!!!!!!!!!! Thankfully he didn't hear about my evil plot to steal his bak kwa :B

After tuition, we parted ways and I headed to Alitatarsauce's crib to join @iamhungryyay, @ohflosseee and @superteero. Watched an episode of One Tree Hill, camwhored like mad and had lotsa fun exploring her condo!


Looks familiar? My new toy poodle.








I love hanging out at her crib. Makes you wanna lay on her couch and cuddle in a blankey all day long watching any television programme that's available. (:

Oh btw, we saw Mars again while crossing the overhead bridge on the way home!!!!!!!!!!!! I SUMPAH. It was so beautiful :(

No comments:

Post a Comment