Thursday, September 9, 2010

Just tell me you'll stay.

If you wanted a song written about you, all you had to do was ask.
You didn't ask, but I wrote you one anyway.

LOL jk. That's just the title of one of Mayday Parade's songs.

Been studying doo doo doo I think my dain is bramaged.

K, jokes aside. I really wrote a song, like really really. Only I know how the tune goes. (Ya ya ya someone please knock my head and remind me again what I'm supposed to be doing instead) Gonna pick up the guitar after the big O's and continue composing songs again, teehee. Taiming, we can be best friends. (:

LOL jk again. I only have one best friend.

On a side note, I'm hooked onto Mayday Parade's You Be The Anchor That Keeps My Feet On The Ground, I'll Be The Wings That Keeps Your Heart In The Cloud and Chase Coy's Never Change. GO LISTEN K, I PROMISE NO SCREMO, NO METAL, NO CHING CHING CHIANG CHIANG. Peace \m/.

K study bye.

Hmm I feel so incomplete without seeing/talking to the usuals. And it's been long enough since I've talked to the rest. 'The rest' is too vague of a term, but there are too many to mention. Isn't that grieving to know? /:

K study for real bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment