Monday, September 6, 2010

Sarah Ann-oying Lim


Spongebob: What do you usually do when I'm gone?
Patrick: Wait for you to come back.

Awww sarang hae ♥

Stella and I talked about everything under the sun moon until 3am last night. Actually, everything was 99% about a certain someone, LOL. But, still loves it. (:

Study session with Twopointfour, Zulkeeper, Gohkeeper and Teeshirt today. I think I suffer from short attention span. Can someone, anyone, slap me awake?

I'm obsessed (that reminds me, I can't pronounce obsessed for nuts) with lime. Just had lime and black pepper potato chips and vodka lime. Mmmmmmmmm.

And sometimes, I look into the starless sky and wonder, where are you and what are you doing? Do you think of me as much as I do? Do you cry during long bus rides home as you recall the past? Do you even remember me?

Perhaps it's just the alcohol.

Just another random post with paragraphs that do not link. You know me.

No comments:

Post a Comment