Thursday, September 16, 2010

Joo r dayum qoot.

Hi all. It's been a week. Missed me? ;)

The papers have been a breeze. Too breezy to be true. The only one that stunned me was Amath. I couldn't do shit for some unknown reason. Everything ran haywire.

Ah, screw it. Screw Prelims, screw O's. I can't wait for Taiwan dream.

So this morning, Alitatarsauce told us about this cover of Canon Rock on Youtube, and the comments were:
"I like the part when you played the guitar"

The reply was:
"HE PLAYED THE GUITAR THE WHOLE FUCKING TIME YOU FUCKING IDIOT"

Ohemgee I could laugh about this over and over again. It's so funny!!! Yet all Farahday'slaw said was "ok". -.-

I'm starting to love Canadian bands. Oh, Marianas Trench! Hedley too, which I found out about from couzzie's site. Their songs just make you wanna sing along, don't you think? And I noticed that there's always "I do" before every action in their lyrics. I do wanna learn how to play Perfect by Hedley on the keyboard after O's, heh heh.

Wood joo bee mai fran? Eye wahner tehk a luk et joo four a leetel lawnger :)

No comments:

Post a Comment