Sunday, July 3, 2011

Escapade.

I love July already :-)

Friday:

Overslept for the millionth time in my life and missed the chance to crash Arynah's lecture with Joelle, but I still made my way to SP after that anyway.


Fel joined us after her lessons. Bumped into Cheewai in campus and he jio-ed us to help Maurice out for his project as "models". Meryl was there as well to be a speaker about blogshop scams. All we had to do was to act like participants of Meryl's talk and pretend to ask questions in their Q&A session. Meryl and I were terribly awkz. Maurice's group rewarded us with a free remaining half an hour in the karaoke room which they booked for $10/h all for ourselves. Aryn kept herself occupied spazzing over Kpop, Fel concentrated on her work, while Joelle and I camwhored a little. Just a little.

Grabbed a bite from the cafeteria downstairs and surprisingly knocked into Kiangyeow. He hasn't changed a bit. As adorably blur as ever. =^^=

Decided that it was getting boring in campus so we agreed to head to town. Zul joined us as well. Spotted this 3D daisies sheer top at The River Island going for $53 which I really, really, really couldn't keep my eyes off of!!!! Was convinced to put it back on the shelf eventually though :(

Dinner at Mac's with Zhuks. Helped him scout for a birthday present for his friend and lepaked by the stairs outside Starbucks like hobos snapping pictures of everything around us. He deleted my potential cigarette-on-a-dustbin picture... :'( But, it was a hilarious evening. This idiot really cracks me up, although I believe it's more of the vice versa. Heh heh heh.

Re.... peat! (inside joke)

Saturday:

#TB28 class outing to East Coast Park! They put themselves into my shoes (although I'm sure they can't fit hahaha) and traveled all the way to the east just for me.

Happy people.

Auggie choosing his Facebook flip flops.

Jammed for a short while with Auggie and Ivan before majority of us cycled while the remaining stayed behind to chill in the shade.

Trio for BANG!, yes no potato?

Devin "smashing" the guitar.



Rode a stunt bike so I burned twice the amount of calories the rest did. My one paddle = their half paddle. Butt cramp, leg cramp, shoulder cramp, neck cramp, vajayjay cramp, everywhere cramp by the time we cycled back to the starting point. Regret, regret, regret.

Musclemen siol.

Lunch/dinner at Burger King where we shared supernatural stories and freaked ourselves out and also where we discovered Devin dug his asshole with his fingers and let his friend smell it. Seriously, Devin, seriously? -__-

Sat on the breakwaters in attempt to HTHT but we ended up conducting a sex education talk for our dear Ericia whose mind is too pure to be true instead. The sun was a growing fireball by the minute so we switched venue to the air-conditioned Parkway Parade.

Light dinner/dessert at Swensen's. Three pairs of us each shared a banana split; I shared mine with Auggie. Talked cock e.g. ordering a banana split without the banana and just the split, inquiring the waiter about the amount of calories in each dish, etc. #TB28's so full of shit like that. Public nuisances for life! \m/

Sunday:

Overslept for the millionth and first time in my life, but it's okay 'cause so did Fel. Missed our date to the library to savour the most delish potato chunks on Earth ever. This is probably the third or fourth time we've overslept for our dates. #failgirlsforever

Can't wait for Stella to crash my school tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment