Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I Scream For Ice Cream


Yesterday was Jeraldyn's birthday. Surprised her with a birthday cake right after PoA lecture and made her a union jack birthday card ^^ Love you, babe.

Girls lunch with Trisha, Ericia and Xinxian at Clementi Mall after #TB28 split ways. My love for yong tau foo is indescribable. Dessert at Baskin-Robbins; Tried the cookies & cream with cookie dough flavour which was so, so, so sinful but absolutely nomz. Cookies & Cream anything for life! ♥ Thought of Fel as we savoured our ice cream 'cause we still have a to-eat list that we've yet to start on. Imy bbyg :(





Got scammed into taking 61 to Bukit Batok with Darren, Ivan, Auggie and Aloy again. Was tempted 'cause they planned to HTHT which eventually turned out to be a casual men talk. Decided it was way too early to go home so we chilled at West Mall. Craved for ice cream and we eventually ended up in Swensen's with two portions of Topless 5, which technically counts as Topless 10. Heh.

Yes, ice cream again in two days.

The past week of anti-fats campaign (started by Auggie, Trisha, Devin and I) had just gone down the drain.

Sometimes, I don't know who I am nor what I'm doing.
Could really use somebody to set me straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment