Saturday, July 16, 2011

You had me at hello.


Would it be okay if I took your breath away?

Yesterday was the worst day of my life (yet again).

Crashed at 3am 'cause I couldn't get over the fact that I failed the ITB retest. Fucking joy-kill. I hate ITB to the fucking core, mantle and then to the crust. It makes no fucking sense. And I thought I'd never have an academic subject dampening my mood this bad ever again.

Slept through nine phone alarms, one alarm clock and The Human Alarm Clock till 1pm. Count me as legendary already. Prepared to spend $30+ on cabbing to school but I didn't manage to flag one, so I took public transport and arrived only just in time for the CQ presentation without rehearsing. The presentation went okay, but that wasn't the end of my nightmare.

Panicked at the disco after dismissal 'cause I hadn't burned the disc for the CSE training video yet and the deadline was 5pm. I was so fucking afraid of letting my group down after all the effort we've put into this final product should I have missed the hour. Ivan waited patiently with me to burn the disc and submit it. He's so comical when he starts talking to himself when playing online chess.

Coincidentally met Clemo and Gerald at mkp which lifted my spirits by a tad.

Ended off the day with a Divers' Club bbq party at Nigel's crib. Terry drove us over from school. The Meat Package + efficient cooks + Monodeal + company = life of a Friday night. Cabbed home with Joanne, Kia Kheng and Da Peng. This was probably the best part of the day.

Ricky's gonna be in town next Thurs. He's my Science tuition mate when we were primary six (and so was Keith but he doesn't remember shit about my existence then). Funny how he asked me for my hand on msn and I said "anything lor" or something along that line back then. What in the world was going on through that head of mine? And what in the world was going on in his? But he took it as a no, so we didn't get together in the end. Hahaha. We were just kids in love. Nope, not love fo'sho.

Well, I'm done dealing with this helluva week. Bracing myself for the next.
Friends will pull me through!

No comments:

Post a Comment