Saturday, July 30, 2011

Dayum.


No matter how hard I try, keeping my focus in tutorials/lectures seems to be mission impossible. But, I'm not alone. Teehee.

Lunch at Canteen 4 (at last) with Superbadasses on Thurs! So freakin' far but the chicken cutlet was worth the distance. Kept our heads controlled from looking at other gangs even though we were so tempted to, HAHAH. Ok, 'tis an inside joke. I don't get why people make staring or what seems like staring such a big deal. Haven't they ever happened to daydream in a certain direction in their lives before?! Psssshk.




Jammed/ played Taboo and Jenga/ camwhored at the games room with a handful of Superbadasses before Trisha, Ivan, Naomi, Darren, Keith and I headed to Clementi mall for some bah chor mee.

Highlight of the day: Little Superstar.

Poor Trisha. I think she's gon' suffer for the rest of her live as long as our memories do not fail us. So cute, that girl. ♥

Shopping spree with Trisha, Xinxian and Ericia last evening after the buhhhhhring CQ lecture. I came in last for breaking my note and needless to say, Ericia came in as champion. Contented with my new loot + even more contented with new loots fresh from my mailbox + eggcited for incoming new loots, HAHAH. Oh, and not to forget, Arnold's chicken for dinner. My tummy is a happy tummy.


I'm starting to love school :)

No comments:

Post a Comment