Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Top of the world.


THIS.

Stuck in my head the entire day thanks to Devin and Jeraldyn.

This week's dominated with tests and project deadlines, and I forsee more projects streaming in from next week onwards. Been staying back in campus till evening/night these few days with Ivan and Auggie to complete as much shit as possible. I owe my life to Auggie for teaching me the entire chapter of Law of Agency within a mere hour.

Our studying process:
Maximum concentration > Minimal concentration > Tinge of sleepiness > Insanity starts kicking in > Insanity at its worst > Bullying Sarah Campaign > Non-stop laughter > Crash.

Ivan is so bitchy. Wanted to dig a hole and hide in there forever so bad. I swear I was burning inside out. But, my life is now complete LOL :-) Boy you take me high-igh-igh~

Dopest part of the week was yesterday at blk 31 level 5. Blasted music and partied #likeaboss with neighbouring, on-going classes. All the clubbing songs stuck in my head right now, all thanks to Erwin. That boy really born to be a DJ.

Love #TB28 so, so much.

I've mastered the art of not giving a fuck.
Look at me now. Look at me now, bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment