Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sweet Misery

Hiiiiiiiii I've been busier than a bumble bee these days. Speaking about bumble bees, I caught Transformers 3 with Jianhao, Fel, JJ and Taiming last Saturday after my dental appointment. The dentist's gonna extract my lower left wisdom tooth in September. Owwwie :(

This week's been pretty pleasant, despite the fuckload of deadlines to meet. Spending most of my after-school time filming for CSE with Ivan, Darren, Aloysius and Michael. Never knew how much joy and laughter filming could bring :)

Thoroughly packed my room over the weekends and found Tardy and Lammy chucked at a corner. I mean, Lammy's dead, but there was something odd about Tardy.


Meet Tardy Jr. ♥
I'd name this little one Tristle if it's a she or Tate if it's a he.

Know what's unbelievable? I've left them untouched for at least the past two months. It still puzzles me how Tardy found a partner to produce this baby. Or do they self-produce? Meh, rocket science ain't my thing.

So this is what it feels like to be a mother (not like I'm the one who delivered it, but still, hahaha). These little things in life, they give me a rays of hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment