Wednesday, November 9, 2011

By now,

Has anyone seen my life anywhere lately? I can't seem to find it.
Oh, there it is. Sandwiched in between projects and tutorials.

Feeling multiple emotions at a time and not having a form of output to let it all out could probably be the most awful combination ever. Virtually spamming twitter and letting it all out in my mind, but if that were turned into reality, I'd probably lose like 10 followers within an hour. This isn't an appropriate space as well. I...... need to scream :(

In the meantime, I have this to pull me through the night:


Sometimes, the one you want is not the one you need.

21st Nov will be the day I camp at Youtube and hunt down every song of Marianas Trench's new album, 'Ever After'.

The O's have ended / are almost ending. Wonder how my lovely juniors have fared. I wouldn't mind seeing familiar faces in campus next year :) I miss the O's. I miss PP Mac's. I miss.... TK.

No comments:

Post a Comment