Saturday, November 5, 2011

Weekend Warrior

Thurs and Fri were accompanied with impromptu dinner dates with part of Jux Keydings to celebrate Taiming's birthday. Played Concentration, esh version and exchanged names version and camwhored like the usual. Almost died from all the laughing, but I guess that's what brings us back to the good ol' times :)


@ BBQ Chicken




Randy Orton and Jianhao's signature smile.




And Stella's infamous lift.

And I just returned from Raffles Town Club for a swim with my family. The last time I touched water was probably during the diving trip to Pulau Dayang that happened at least 4 months ago... Forgot all the different types of swimming styles I used to learn, but thank god for froggy-style. It never fails to keep me alive in the pool. -__- croak croak.










Ti's my dad looking really concentrated and aggressive in a game of shooting. So cute :)


Fermented beancurd.


Chicken and Kang Kong noodle.


Duck meat prata.


Fried wanton.


Beancurd skin with Gingko nut.

Dinner was gastronomic btw. Purely looking at the pix makes me salivate. I sense a potential supper spot ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment