Monday, November 28, 2011

You jump, I jump.

Hi here's a quick one before I leave the house to meet Zhuks and Badz at PP Macs to study!

So my weekends were spent with my most favourite group of individuals.

Saturday was spent with Fel and Zul at the library, trying to catch up with whatever work that's left undone and indulging in shaved ice at 32 Degrees Fahrenheit. Completed the entire chapter of Standard Normal Probability Distribution within 2h as well. Achievement~

Sunday marked a long-awaited Factory Day for Stella and I, although we didn't produce much goods in the end 'cause we left our materials at the shop and we'd only be retrieving 'em back next Sunday... which isn't a bad thing either 'cause that spells another Factory Day next weekend. Heheh.








Ended up munching on the goodies we bought on the way back while watching 'Titanic'. Can't believe I've been missing out on such a beautiful film :')

No comments:

Post a Comment