Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Care-free



HAHAHAH, just look at that pout in the middle.

Sigh...

This is what I do when I'm bored beyond sanity.

Fiddled around with my cammie after a job interview at SCAPE with Zul and Fel. They've been confirmed for the job but I'm currently still marked as a stand-by, considering the little number of days I'm available to work. Already mentally prepared to miss out on all the fun if I eventually don't get the job :(

Zul had to leave for his Geog lecture (LOL) so Fel and I continued roaming around the vicinity. Dropped by H&M, Forever21, Dr. Martens and Editor's Market. Took bus 16 home and passed by Old Airport Road where we alighted for some tau huey but it was all sold out. Settled for some tau suan instead while Fel had her sugarcane drink.

Can't wait for our Potato Chunks date this Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment