Tuesday, November 22, 2011

So soon.

Project day at Auggie's crib - completed pretty much everything on our to-do list. #achievementunlocked

The Elluminate sesh was a downright waste-of-a-time. Did an impromptu presentation via webcam and I don't want to imagine how ridiculous I looked and sounded on the other side of my classmates' and tutor's screens. They couldn't stop laughing over my Minnie Mouse voice...


Brought my camera out for some fresh air but I forgot to use it other than when camwhoring with XX and Ericia. Meh.

Side-tracking, we shared a large portion of Baskin Robbins last Tuesday. Cotton Candy + Cookie Dough + Chocolate = gastronomic combination. Not forgetting the bonus chocolate coated and rainbow rice sprinkled waffle, mmm~


K, moving back to the topic... there was BBQ for dinner with the rest of Ad Infinitum in the evening before we headed back up to Auggie's room for a movie of gore, 'The Midnight Meat Train'. You should've seen how panicky and cautious Ericia grew after the film.

Koi's Green Tea Macchiato (Ericia's recommendation!) would probably be the only other drink I'd order from a bubbletea shop other than pearl / grass jelly milk tea.

-----

I know some things should just stay broken
I'm well aware this should remain unspoken
But I've been working on the things that I was learning all wrong, oh

I know sometimes I only twist ya
And maybe I'm too proud to say I missed ya
But what if here and now, I tell you that I'm all figured out?
Or maybe I just like how that sounds

No comments:

Post a Comment