Friday, November 18, 2011

Coffee kills the night

Holy, it's 4.33am.

Regret gulping down that cup of iced caramel macchiato while waiting to pick my sister up from the airport at midnight. Struggling to trigger the 'sleepy feel' in me right now..... but it's not working.

So....

I stayed back after school to support Ivan, Naomi and Timothy at NP's Got Talent last evening (well technically, the evening before..) Hate it when I type a blogpost after midnight. I can't decide whether to type in context of the current day or the day before. -___-


PB&J rocked the stage. So proudda 'em!


Badasses \m/

Btw did you guys read the article about bees attacking my school field? 37 students were sent to the hospital. LOL!!!!!!! Sorry, just had to. Speaking about bees, I is gon' share a joke with you!

Bees usually produce honey, but what breed of bees produce milk?

...
...
...

Boobees!

LOL I'm so funny :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment