Tuesday, January 10, 2012

AdInfinitum's Sunshine / Darren's 18th

Today marked a big, big day for AdInfinitum's new Sunshine boy, Darren!

Ordered his birthday cake at P.Osh while we snacked on Takoyaki, Best Fries Forever and bubbletea, before reuniting with the boys at C.H.I.J.M.E.S. for some chicken wings at Cuscaden and drinks at Harry's.




Love my girls. ♥



Love the sun design! Brownie cakes can never go wrong, mm mmm ~ 



Even the kitty cat wanted to join in the celebration ~ (=^.^=)


Dope-shit drink names (e.g. Blow Job, Slippery Nipple, Liquor XTC, Brain Haemorrhage - which I suffer from due to excessive demoralisation from all the bullying of Auggie and Ivan every single day)

And that's my Moonwalk on the right.


Bottoms up ~

Forced Darren to confess anything about each of us that he was grateful for and in return, we had to speak up about what we appreciated about him as well. Darren's a friend worth to keep, that I'm sure. 

Happy 18th birthday, Sunshine! AdInfinitum loves you :)

I quote Darren, "Feel so blessed to have such awesome friends."

No comments:

Post a Comment