Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Oh, broken pieces.



Swimming at Raffles Town Club last Tuesday. Hmm, contemplating to sign up for the 3-month membership. I'd love to pick up swimming again.



School life -- Kaleidoscopic breakfasts to start my mornings, mini revision list, sky views from The Attic, and my daily dose of entertainment (I don't think they realised I snapped this shot of them).

Can't bear to part with these two next semester. My level of motivation to actually even go to school might hit rock bottom.


New entry to my "Moleskine" -- A casual sketch inspired by a photo I took a few days back. In need of some watercolour to make it complete.


& On an absolutely irrelevant note, my cactuses are still alive.
Yes. They. Are. Still. Alive.

I'm so hooked on to Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment