Friday, January 6, 2012

Alone.



Don't get me wrong. Liking to be alone =/= liking to feel lonely.

Given an option to take a draggy bus ride home with just me and my Zen mosiac or to be accompanied by people to kill the time, I'd favour the former. For one, I like the tranqulity of having time for my own. For two, my life is boring person so there's really not much to talk about. For three, I've hardly been given the right to speak up so that pretty much cultivated my fear of speaking too much. As I age, this animosity of interacting with people amplifies. And each time somebody new comes by, I shun and evade. As though pins were stuck into my skin all over, it stings a little more each time the distance in between us shrinks.

Mmm, life is a complicated thing. (Act yi ge philosopher LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment