Monday, January 9, 2012

Don't let a bad day make you feel like you have a bad life.

Life's been pretty merciful to me. You could either catch me smiling, laughing or at the very worst, expressionless when I'm beyond lethargic in the morning.

This was yesterday:
Collected my new iPhone 4S > Lunch at Ichiban with the Dad and Vanessa > Snuggled at home > Awful dinner at Pasta Mania with Lummy and Sha > KOI for dessert at Mac's LOL


And Sha bought an entire pack of plasters for me just because there was a cut on the hind of my feet :')

Today:

Knocked into Ryan on the bus after school. Haven't seen him for such a long, long, long time and we caught up a little.

Dated Joanne for some shaved ice for dessert at 32 Degrees Fahrenheit after dinner. I don't know how insanity took over her, but it did. Before I knew it......

"HELLO!! Can we try to make our own shaved ice?"

She had no intention of taking her words back, so the supervisor couldn't bear to say "no". And there started our shaved ice-making experience.

We were given instructions on how to operate the machine and how much each portion was supposed to weigh, etc. Sat down and engaged in an hour's worth of conversation with the supervisor, reviewing improvements to his recipes and how this business could thrive further. Such a potential business, yet so underrated.





My night was lovely.
I'm beyond over-joyed, like over-over-joyed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment