Sunday, January 22, 2012

Caught Up

'Jumbled up' could just be the appropriate term to describe my past week.

DSS hasn't been close to being cooperative lately. Our Excel worksheet seems almost as plain as a flavourless, topless spongecake, or at least too plain for our tutor's liking. All those tedious tutorials just adds on to the burden. Each time I flip the pages of that fatass of a textbook to start a new exercise, my eyelids fight to defy gravity. Here starts the downfall of my passion for DSS.

DSS hasn't been the only culprit, though. School, as a whole, played a part. Barely slept a wink every single day for the past week due to the infinite tutorials and projects to deal with. But somehow, the heavier the workload thrown at me, the more effectively I balance my priorities. Am working towards to becoming a Xinxian, heh :-)

A lot has happened in the time that I've been not updating. Despite the pressure of school driving the sanity out of me, I restate my stand that 2012's still all smiles and laughter. Can't quite recall every detail, but here's what my mind vaguely retained:



Sacrificed OB lecture for a trip to MJC to visit ma homie s last Wed. Aryn and Fel met me before we entered the school together and koped free milo from the milo van like it was a free-flow buffet. Toured the school, said "hi" to whoever we needed to say "hi" to, and bumped into many familiar faces like Amsyar, Yingzheng, Wenhui, Khaiqi, Benedict, Yu Xian, Zhi Xian, Ivan and so on. Arranged for dinner with part of Jux Keydings after their mass dance event. We haven't had a full gathering for ages :-(


Last Fri was Germs' birthday. We kinda forgot and only found out only on Saturday when we met for dinner, so we grabbed a slice of cake from Four Leaves for an impromptu celebration. Babbled between the both of us till 3am at Mac's and the boys grew pretty annoyed that they were left out in a our private talk. Happy belated birthday, Germs! x




Double birthday celebration for ah yi and ji bo / reunion dinner at my ah yi's place last Sun.



Doodling in class during Macroecons tutorial on Wed. Xinxian and I kept ourselves entertained to pull us through the boredom by drawing mocking portraits of Ericia. (Aww Ericia, y'know we still love you :9)


Town with my AdInfinitum girls on Thurs fer some shoppingggggg ~ Raided Editor's Market and went berserk at H&M near its closing hour. Piled our belongings up in front of the mirror while frantically grabbing everything and anything off the shelves and racks to try 'em on on the spot itself 'cause the queue for the fitting room was unbelievable.




Last but not least, gong gong and po po just left after a mini reunion steamboat dinner at our place. Mmm kinda makes me miss eating at Tian Fu with the boys, even though I always get bullied and deprived of food :-(

Well, well, that's about it.
It's Chinese New Year tomorrow! $$$

No comments:

Post a Comment