Monday, March 12, 2012

7 April


Dropped by McCafe yesterday to accompany the lonely boy for the morning because he missed his church session and had nothing to do until the afternoon. Instead, I made him accompany me to the flower farm in the vicinity to hunt for a a new plant. The flowers we found were really, really common flowers that you could conveniently find on overhead bridges in Singapore, so none were to my liking, and Jj disapproved me of getting another pot of cactus 'cause he said I needed "a change". Hence, we left empty-handed and we parted at Parkway.

Jannah, Hajar, Azkhairy, Damien and I visited TK band in the evening. Kinda missed watching them practicing on the field by the time I reached, so it was just the usual drill of tonning for me. But evidently, the moment Jannah and Hajar began pulling several benches together to build a bed, tonning was instantly out of the question. Before that, we borrowed the prop umbrellas used for the aeroplane formation in SYF outdoor 2008 to shelter us from the rain as we walked to the nearest Shop N Save outlet to stock up some emergency food to pull us through the chilly night. Crashed almost immediately after a curbing our hunger pangs with a fulfilling meal of instant noodles.

I can't wait for 7 April already; I can't wait for SYF outdoor 2012.
I miss this feeling of anticipating a specific date so longingly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment