Saturday, March 24, 2012

Bits & pieces.


Cupcakes baked by Naomi, Blue Ash Village

Been tied down on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays these few weeks with BAOC preparation. I love my Phoenix SCs and DPAs. Wish I'd have more time to get to know them better. Each time we meet, I'd have a ball of a time rehearsing our skit and dances. Can't wait for our finale product once we're done polishing up. Can't wait for BAOC.


Fruitbrewz & Golden Ale, Bread Pudding, Chocolate Fudge Cake, Kallang bridge

Dinner at Felicia's workplace, Brewerkz last Thursday evening. Thank god for her and her 50% staff discount else we'd have burnt our wallets. We mainly ordered many appetizers, one main course and desserts at the end, of course. Took a stroll across the Kallang bridge where so many memories of those days when we had to cross this bridge to get to Alita's condominium at the other side were relived. Miss her so much :') Walked one huge round and stopped by halfway to attempt to snap "professional" water reflection shots (Joelle and I failed terribly). 


Grocery shopping with the Mom and Sis earlier on this morning. I wanna learn cooking so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment