Monday, March 19, 2012

Doesn't it worry you at all, to be alone?

I've done it again. I'm pretty sure it wasn't me, though. It was that oddly-shaped, myogenic thing that resides just underneath my chest, and that thing beats hard at the sound of your name. What do you call that thing again? They say it pumps blood throughout your blood vessels, but I say it pumps rage and misery, followed by guilt, all over my body and then up to my head. What a complex, little thing.

That aside, I've been tied down with work over the past weekend. Trust me when I say it isn't easy standing on your feet for almost 13h, but time sweeps by when you have friends to pull you through. This wasn't my initial plan on how to spend my weekends, but they were short-handed so they called for me to help out.

This goes out to my Ad Infinitum boys: Love y'all.
Even though you guys mistreat me all the time, I do keep track of certain moments when each of you shower me with care and concern from the bottom of your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment