Friday, March 16, 2012

I want you to know, that it does matter.

Abruptly woken up this morning by a phone call from Mom, reminding me to take my breakfast. She does this almost every morning. I can't decide if 'annoyed' or 'blessed' would be the apt word to use to describe how I feel, but it feels more of the latter. As always, checking Twitter would be the first step of my daily routine and there were tweets going "woohoo I didn't fail anything", "walao eh why B+ only?", and what not, then it hit me that it was results day. Logged into Npal with much anticipation and there it was...

I made it. My improvement's a significant one, although certain grades were pretty disappointing, I must admit. But ultimately, the level of satisfaction with my grades would entirely depend on how proud you are of me, Mom. I did this for you. All for you.

And for those whining or weeping over your grades,
"It's ok friends, it's really ok. At the end of the day, we graduate, we work, we get married, we grow old and we die. This is life."

No comments:

Post a Comment