Saturday, March 10, 2012

I bleed my heart out on this paper,

Other than obsessing over Gossip Girl (I choose to be outdated so don't judge me) and completing two of its seasons in two days, I've been living an utterly laid-back life. Not intending to work at all this holiday, except for two miserable days for First Chiropractic. I deserve this long-awaited getaway, even if it means spending, spending and spending but not earning, which simply spells b-r-o-k-e.


New dusty pink sweater, bridge that leads to Tao Nan School, comfort food at Scoop of Art, accompanying Vanessa after her school, ASOS spike bracelet, gray skies, "My heart is not a mini red bus, don't come and go unless you must", Korea strawberries and oat milk for breakfast, Ben & Jerry's Phish Food, portrait sketch of Ryan Follesé from Hot Chelle Rae, berry nails inspired by Juvena, Food For Thought with my colleagues, home-cooked lunch with Hello Kitty fishcakes.


Entirely mesmerized by this old song of Hot Chelle Rae and, of course, Ryan.

No comments:

Post a Comment